Friday, March 30, 2012

WaterParks and Magic Your Way Plus Questions...

I am going to Florida the 1st week of August (everything already paid for...thank goodness!) One thing that I definitely want to do on this trip that I didn%26#39;t get a chance to do last time (because I had a party pooper of a friend that only wanted to stay cooped up in the hotel the entire time) is go to a water park. Now the hotel that I stayed in last time was like 5 minutes away from Wet-N-Wild, so I was going to try to make my way there this year, but I am planning on purchasing a 4 day park hopper, magic your way plus, no expiration date tickets.

1st question is...(not really understanding the magic your way plus option) the disneyworld.com website was explaining something about the number of days works in conjunction with the amount of times one can visit the other parks (DD, DQ, waterparks, etc)... can someone explain that in further detail, please :) ?

2nd question is...WNW is much cheaper than the Disney Parks, but if I purchase a multi-day ticket w/ pk hopper and plus options, the Disney waterparks are included right? So what is the major difference or shall I say which is a better water park for me and my tiny 6 year old?

Thank you to all who respond and hello to everyone that I haven%26#39;t posted with in a while.

WaterParks and Magic Your Way Plus Questions...

Hi Frozensmoke,

I hope I can explain this right. When I went in August I stayed for 8 days. I bought the parkhopper magic plus option plus water park and this how it was explained to me.

Since I stayed 8 days, I got 5 days to go to either the waterparks or Disney Quest or Pleasure Island. Since I didnt go to Pleasure Island, I used them for the water parks and Disney Quest. So you had 5 days to go to either parks. Not 5 times each park.

I think it would be best for you to call them directly to have them explain to you best. I personally think that Disney water parks are better for the kids.

Harlemgirl

WaterParks and Magic Your Way Plus Questions...

Thank you

When I was watching the DVD for Disney that I ordered it didn%26#39;t show much on the Water Parks (and it didn%26#39;t look like there was really much to do). But do you know which park would be more suitable for a 6 year old and at least have a really nice lazy river?


Forget Wet n Wild and stick to Disney%26#39;s - Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon. Both have plenty for kids and older folks, both have lazy rivers.


If you only plan on visiting Disney parks, then you should get the Water Parks Fun and More option added to your ticket. For example, on a 5 day ticket, they add 4 Fun options. Each fun option is a one day admission to one of the fun option parks, which include the two water parks, Disney Quest and Pleasure Island. So you really have up to nine days of admission media available on the ticket if you purchase this option. Keep in mind that if you go to Disney Quest during the day and then go to Pleasure Island at night (since both are in Downtown Disney, some people see that as a good combo), you would be using two fun options, one at each. That would only leave you with two options left in addition to them park admission on the 5 day ticket. If you go to Animal Kingdom in the morning, and then decide to spend the afternoon at Blizzard Beach, you will be using one theme park day and one fun option. So you would have 4 theme park admissions left and 3 fun options.

Hope this helps take some of the mystery out of it.


If you plan on visiting a water park only once without visiting any other optional sites, it would be more efficient to pay just for that one day.

I am buying a 10 day park hopper only, the options and more gives me approx 4-5 ';other'; options but I might only need it once for the waterpark so I will buy that seperately.


The question about how many ';other'; options you have has been covered well enough so I%26#39;ll just give my two cents on which parks for a little one.

Typhoon Lagoon I think is best for little ones. They can snorkel in the small snorkeling area (very kid friendly if they don%26#39;t mind putting their face in the water--I know this scares some kids but if they are ok with that they will love it), a great wave pool, many sandy areas to play in, a great small kids section, a fabulous lazy river, and some good family and small thrill water slides for younger kids.

Blizzard Beach has more big thrill slides but still has the great chair lift (I don%26#39;t how tiny your tiny 6 year old is-so they may not make the height requirement for the lift but if they do it is fun--very slow and you can see over the park), another great little kids area and lazy river. Really cute theme too.

I wouldn%26#39;t spend extra money for WnW if you are adding the water parks and more option with Disney. Both of the Disney parks are great!!!


Where are you going to get you r tickets?

Are there any discount ticket outlets?

  • What comes in a duvet set
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment