Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hair cut at MK

We are going to Orlando in March and my son will be 17month old, I really want him to have his first hair cut at the Magic Kingdom.....has anyone had it done ....can you tell me how much it is and also if you can make an appointment.



This would be great to get on video and tell him when he%26#39;s older that his first ever hair cut was done somewhere o speacial as Magic Kingdom



Hair cut at MK


Pliget, Harmony Barbershop does not take reservations, Walk-Ins only. They are open 7 days a week from 9am-5pm, last guest is taken at 4:30pm. Cost for adults is $17.00 and for children $14.00. S-M



Hair cut at MK


That is a fabulous idea. Have a great trip!




Adorable idea.




Saffys-mum....thanks for that info....will have to get there for 9am then won%26#39;t i!!!




Just make sure you take some wet wipes with you, the poor mite would hate spending a day in the park with bits of hair stuck down his back %26amp; tickling him




Be sure that the hair dresser takes some powder and puts it around his neck or anywhere where hair might get. This will take the hair right off and it won%26#39;t stick to him and make him itchy. Just a tip from a hair dresser. Might want to take an extra shirt too.




Pliget, My pleasure.:) They specialize in first haircuts so you should indeed be able to record some very special video. S-M




WOW thanks everyone...I never thought about the hair tickling him...I will defo take a spare top and will take some powder with me just incase they dont have any.....By the way - i shall do that when I go myself to the hairdressers in future-I didn%26#39;t know that worked!


  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment