Wednesday, March 28, 2012

wet suits

does anyone know if all visitors to discovery cove need to wear wet suits as my partner is allergic to rubber!





wet suits


I don%26#39;t think they let you in the water without one, is your partner allergic to the OLD rubber wet suits, or the Wet suits that are made today that are made from Neoprene, it is a synthetic rubber.



wet suits


Nicer wet suites even have a nylon liner in them similar to suit coats and sport coats and it makes them much easier to put on. Don%26#39;t know if theirs are that nice though. I was just looking at the web page recently and planning a trip for this fall. I seem to remember something about you having a choice between a life jacket, shorty wet suit or full wet suit upon arrival. They claim 80 degree water but I%26#39;m betting the dolphin pool is more like 60 degrees as those critters like cooler water. I know the water in the dolphin and whale pools at Sea World is pretty chilly and definately not near 80 degrees.




Hello maccies,





DC does allow you to wear a life jacket, as my husband wore one.




Considering it%26#39;s an allergy, I would recommend that you contact Sea World and ask. They may have an email address on their website, since it would be long distance to call. They should be able to tell you what the suits are made of specifically and you can make your decision from there. It%26#39;s a great park, so I hope everything works out for you.




Why do you need a wetsuit or lifejacket at all?




Hello Hunnie,





We needed wetsuits to keep us warm when we visited in December. The air was very chilly and the wetsuits kept us toasty.




So what about in the summer? I can%26#39;t see us needing wetsuits for warmth, and we%26#39;re both excellent swimmers.

No comments:

Post a Comment