Friday, March 30, 2012

TourGuideMike

I am not much for guidebooks, but I do like the the bits of insider info they can provide. Personally, I look at guidebooks for the basics and then use forums like these to get the opinions of many people to answer my questions and help me make my decisions.





On this trip to WDW we go in June (3 teens) and my 67 almost 68 yr old mom (who has just had knee surgery) has decided to join us. This changes things a bit and makes planning somewhat more important. I need to know things like where the closest A/C is, cause I know she will not be able to last all day in the sun. I don%26#39;t want to have to run all over the parks trying to find her someplace to rest inside with a/c.





Anyway, based on the reviews from a couple of other forums I looked up TourGuide Mike (which is basically a guide book on line-cost $20)and found it loaded with lots of when to go and how to go info.





Has anyone else used TGM-what do you think?







TourGuideMike


I have used TGM quite a few times for my trips -- and we have been at least 10x to WDW. His information and advice is invaluable. I know that on the wdwinfo.com discussion forums, a lot of people have used him.

No comments:

Post a Comment