Monday, April 23, 2012

Sunglasses

I%26#39;m looking to get some custom made clip-on sunglasses to fit my perscription glasses. For my purposes I have found 2 places that may work. The first is online (cliponguys.com in case anyone is interested) and the other is a place called Custom Clip-on at Town Center at Boca Raton Mall. From what I understand this is only about half an hour north of the airport, and it only takes about 5 or 10 minutes to have the sunglasses made. I believe this is some kind of a kiosh at the mall. Does anyone know anything about this? Am I corrct about the location? Am I correct about the 5 or 10 minutes to make the sunglasses? Are they a quality product? What is the cost? Any information would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. If I get them at the mall it will be the first thing I do on my vacation! Otherwise I need to order them over the internet in time to get them back before my vacation starts.



Sunglasses


Bump - Thought I would try this one more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment