Monday, April 23, 2012

IOA Rumour

Does anyone know if the rumour is true that IOA are opening a new ride this year? Something in Jurrasic park I hear. It is news to me %26#39;excellent news if correct%26#39;.



IOA Rumour


We were there in June and I saw no evidence of this. I would be surprized if they were, but it would be nice.



IOA Rumour


There is something going on in the Jurrasic Park section of the park. The area that had the Triceratops encounter has been mentioned as the sight for something new for late 2006 or early 2007. I%26#39;ve heard there have been survey crews and helium balloon height surveys in the area in the last few months. One rumor is for a ride similar to the Mummy but with Jurassic Park Jeeps. Maybe even something like Italian Job Stunt Track at Kings Island. But I hope not the later as this ride is very over-rated.




Thanks for your posts. I guess we will have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment