Monday, April 23, 2012

Cameras at Halloween Horror Nights

Hi,



Have just bought our Frequent Fear Passes online, and when I printed them off it says in the small print that cameras are not allowed. Is this a new thing for this year? It%26#39;s just that when my mum and dad went in 2002 they took pictures, and I noticed other posters have said they%26#39;ve took piccies too. Does anyone know if this rule is enforced vigourously? Could I sneak my camera in? I%26#39;d really like to bring some pictures of this back!!!



Thanks!!!



Cameras at Halloween Horror Nights


I have taken a camera every year, Your not allowed to use them in the houses, thats all, I think!



Cameras at Halloween Horror Nights


I%26#39;ve taken my camera before but not taken pictures in the haunted houses. Might be a new rule so I%26#39;d take a disposable camera just in case they won%26#39;t let you take it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment