Monday, April 23, 2012

Can any one help with taxi costs? - From Kissimee

We%26#39;re staying at La Quinta Inn Lakeside over the Easter holiday period ( is it really going to be as bad as some people suggest?? - I will let you know). Does any one know what sort of prices taxis are as we don%26#39;t want to hire a car and the hotel shuttle times don%26#39;t look very useful.

Can any one help with taxi costs? - From Kissimee

Hi Snowwhite

I am booked in to the La Quinta Lakeside in Sept. and after reading some reports I am really not looking forward to it.

Can you give me your honest opinion on the hotel

Thanx

Jude

Can any one help with taxi costs? - From Kissimee

hello Judita

Just seen your message.This is the first time I have been on the site for a while as we are thinking about next year. Have you been to La Quinta yet? If not let me know and i will tell you more.


FYI: It may be getting bad reviews as it%26#39;s no longer a La Quinta from my understanding. I believe they sold it to Best Western this summer (or some other similar hotel chain). La Quintas as a whole are very nice properties, but they tend to get rid of properties that are in really bad shape, etc. rather than going through the expense of renovating them. The La Quinta in Kissimmee (Polynesian Isle Blvd. ) is very nice as are the two on International drive in case you would like to change your reservations. Can%26#39;t help you about the cab fare question as I always drive.

  • make a beauty pageant sash
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment