Monday, April 23, 2012

Wedding dinner & Fun Bars

We are getting married in Key West the first week in Nov. Looking for recommendations for the two of us for a romantic dinner afterwards. Also looking to party on the other days what are the best bars?

Wedding dinner %26amp; Fun Bars

I%26#39;m sure you%26#39;ll get lots of great tips on restaurants.

But I had to chime in with my favorite bar...Irish Kevin%26#39;s on Duvall St. I%26#39;ve had the best time there every time. It%26#39;s wild and hysterical with lots of %26#39;audience%26#39; participation. Try to get there one night when Kevin%26#39;s on stage.

Congratulations on your wedding! I%26#39;ve been to Key West several times and got engaged there in %26#39;04. It%26#39;s a beautiful place.

Wedding dinner %26amp; Fun Bars

I second that on Irish Kevins---you%26#39;ll have a blast---congrats on the wedding!!


As far as nice restaurants There is the Roof Top, which is a nice quiet place. Not toooooo expensive, but not cheap. Bagtelli%26#39;s (I doubt that%26#39;s the correct spelling). It%26#39;s an Italian restaurant on lower Duval that looks like a house. Really good food.

Best bars - You really can%26#39;t go wrong at Irish Kevin%26#39;s. But plan on walking around peeking in and making your own choices.


Just to be contrary I suppose, there are two places whcih are a little more up-scale but which are more isolated. One is at the Pier House... here, all the way o the rigt is now an enclosed dining area that looks out over the ocean. You can eat and watch the ships go out or come in for the sunset.

http://www.seearoomkeywest.com/PierHouse.htm

Or at the Hyatt next door at Nicolas. The area above the float is the restrauant, and it too overlooks the ocean.

http://www.seearoomkeywest.com/PierHouse.htm

Then I%26#39;d go to El Meson de Pepe and dance the night away.

Pjk


Sorry - Nicolas is here...

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g34345-d209387-鈥?/a>

P


Definitely be sure to go to Irish Kevin%26#39;s! It was one of the funnest nights we%26#39;ve ever had. If he%26#39;s there, try to go when New York Paul is playing. He is hilarious.

Aside from Hog%26#39;s Breath, that is my favorite Key West bar. I also recommend Captain Tony%26#39;s.


Thanks for all the reply%26#39;s it sounds like Irish Kevin%26#39;s is the FUN place and since a Gallagher is marrying a Harrigan very appropriate at that!


Absolutely - and when the advice is coming from a Higgins ';shamrock'; - you know you can%26#39;t go wrong! Congrats again!


I dink at a fasater pace then my soon to be husband. I need a bar that willk keep up with me.


...sounds like you already got started (LOL)!

Have a great time; my stepdaughter ties the knot in her hometown KW just a month after you.

PS...Another great bar for just hangin%26#39; is the Green Parrot. And check out Pete %26amp; Wayne (house band) @ Sloppy Joe%26#39;s.

  • desktop issue
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment