Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Our First visit to WDW

I%26#39;m flying to Orlando on the 16-09 from Puerto Rico with my family for the first time. We are acting like children, although my brother is 21 and I%26#39;m 24. We are staying in vacation village at parkway,(is it a good place to stay?). We%26#39;re staying for 2 weeks, is 2 weeks enough for us not to punch mickey. Which parks would be best for us and is there something more than WDW. I%26#39;m worried that my brother gonna eat a cable.



Our First visit to WDW


Dont forget the likes of Universal Studios and Islands of Aventure, Sea World and Busch Gardens (Tampa).



Our First visit to WDW


Universal%26#39;s Island of Adventure is my favorite park because it has ';big'; coasters and great rides! Universal is next to it and worth getting a 2 park pass for both parks.





My second favorite park is Sea World! It is fantastic for all ages, has great rides and a fantastic ';big'; coaster! The shows are wonderful (don%26#39;t miss Blue Horizons) and the animal exhibits add to the whole experience.





I%26#39;d go to those before I went to Magic Kingdom. Epcot and MGM might be more your speed for your age. Magic Kingdom is designed for SMALL children. Couple things to do for adults, but otherwise a bore if you aren%26#39;t coming with kids.




Far be it for me to disgree with a resident of Orlando, but Magic Kingdom is most definitely not entirely for SMALL children, with the exception of two or three attractions. The shows, parades, firework displays and spectromagic are all enjoyed by all ages as well as many of the rides (It%26#39;s a Small World is one of my favourites!). For a first timer of any age, MK is a must.



So is Seaworld and at least one of the Universal Parks. You won%26#39;t see Mickey there!





Do allow a day or two for relaxation, either by the hotel pool or at the beach, maybe combined with shopping.




Don%26#39;t forget Kennedy Space Center




Take time and do Pleasure Island and Universal%26#39;s City Walk at night. Bahama Breeze on I-drive is fun spot. Disney%26#39;s Westside has %26#39;clubs%26#39; as well. And see La Nouba at Cirque. Take a day and drive over to Clearwater Bach and maybe visit Fort DeSoto state park for a nice beah day on the Gulf. Daytona is a good East coast beach spot.





I know nothing of your accommodations, so I can%26#39;t help there.

No comments:

Post a Comment