Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Royal Reds - where to buy

I am a true lover of Royal Red shrimp. But alas, Toto we don%26#39;t have them in Kansas.





Any suggestions on where I can buy some and have them shipped here? I checked Destin Seafood and their website doesn%26#39;t say their shrimp are Royal Reds. I couldn%26#39;t find a site for Destin Ice Seafood Market. I can call them both, but it%26#39;s so much easier to just order online...providing I can find a good source.





Also, what is the actual season for Royal Reds?





Thanks



Royal Reds - where to buy


I don%26#39;t know the entire ';season'; but we have them now.





Destin Ice House has them and is the only place in town that will ship them. However, they do not have a web site. You can reach them by calling 850-837-8333.



Royal Reds - where to buy


Thanks! I appreciate the help.

No comments:

Post a Comment