Monday, April 23, 2012

Dial a Flight

I have brought hotels off them before but wondered if anyone knows if you can haggle with this tupe of company? Like there is a hotel I would like which they have quoted me 拢573 for two weeks. Might sound really really cheeky but do you think they might go down to 拢550? I know not a huge amount but this is what I wanted to roughly pay. Not sure if you can haggle with this type of thing.



Dial a Flight


Hi there, in my exerience with this company they are desperate for the comission and a tad hit and miss. If you can claim you can find it cheaper elsewhere they will match the price however I had real problems with them in the past on flights where I had found a cheap flight on expedia and just wanted to see if they could beat the price and they refused to believe that the quote I had was genuine and in the end they told me if I had founf it so cheap why hadn%26#39;t I booked it etc, they were soo rude that I swore never to use them again - however every compnay has one bad employee I guess so give it a shot - the worst they can say is no?



Dial a Flight


That is a shame that you had that experience. I have r4ang them several times about this trip and others I have been on. I know what you mean though there are some that I talk too that straight away I don%26#39;t like. Last night when I rang for a flight price and I said that I did not want to pay as much as they costed right then she was a bit rude. Then got funny when I would not consider Schedule. It is my perogative to say if I think a flight is too much and when I said that I would till early next year to check for flights she was quite abrupt about it... However I have spoken to some really nice people on the phone also with Dial a Flight and I might try and haggle a bit.




This is what I have found out with Dial a Flight. I have rang them several times recently and spoke to differnt people. The one time the price that it showed online was 拢596 when I rang up he said I can get you that room at 拢663!!!!!! I said the website says 拢596! He then probably pretended to types stuff onto computer then said yes I can sell that for 拢596. My guess is he tried to sell it for more which froms sales point of view that is fine but from my view not happy about that as if I did not know better woudl have paid over 拢60 more. I checked net today and still showing as 拢596 so rang them back up guy asked if I had another quote which I did from Thomas Cook of 拢576 and he said I can sell that for 拢556! That is a good price but proves to me they can go lower if need be.



Just thought I would let you know in case anyone wants to buy of Dial a Fligt. Hoping to buy my room on Friday. He said to me in quite an abrubt tone that you won%26#39;t get that cheaper and it won%26#39;t come down!!!!! Personally I fel he should not say that and I should have said, So you can garuntee that can you? LOL Bet he wouldn%26#39;t.


  • shiseido
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment