Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Early AM Arrival Post-Revisted-Posted by Irish1: For the...

Vegas, what the hell%26#39;s wrong with you:

You said:

Reverend/Renfield you are just sychopants. I expected better of you.

Read my post above-How am I being sychopantic man!!?

I simply said that I personally don%26#39;t have a problem with some of Endeavour%26#39;s responses and that%26#39;s all I said, then going onto advise Irish1 of what I would do if I was arriving early.

So why bring my name up-For what reason.

I have a bit of a laugh and a Joke with people on this site, and the only person I%26#39;ve ever been rude to I guess was you several weeks ago now-But quite frankly you asked for it.

Lead by example, set the tone if you wish, but don%26#39;t be %26#39;bloody%26#39; rude to people.

Pull yourself together Man-%26#39;Use a Rubber Band%26#39;

Early AM Arrival Post-Revisted-Posted by Irish1: For the...

...........And...What%26#39;s a Sycho Pant may I ask?

A Mad Pair of Trousers?

Early AM Arrival Post-Revisted-Posted by Irish1: For the...

Begging your pardon Rev: sycophant-noun- A person who seeks favour by flattering people of wealth or influence;a parasite; a toady. Personally I myself try not to insult members of the clergy, bad form not to mention the chance of no air con in the hereafter. :) S-M


Thanks Mum-I liked that LOL :)


:) My pleasure

  • scars
  • handling exceptions
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment