Monday, April 23, 2012

YOUR favorite rides please!!!

Hi. ,... right for those of you who i havn%26#39;t bragged to or havn%26#39;t been sick of my posts then i and my gorgeous wife (who like Mary Poppins is practacly perfect in every way) and my two daughters (spoilt monsters) are making our second trip to Orlando in four months, at present i%26#39;m finishing off our itinary but are a little stuck deciding which rides to go on, do we go on the ones we enjoyed or take a risk on ones we did%26#39;nt manage like %26#39;men in black%26#39; jimmy neutron%26#39; and a few of the lesser known ones..we did manage a lot of the top ones like %26#39;tower of terror%26#39; the mummy%26#39;......so come on then, which are the better rides, are they suitable for young ladies aged 14 and 5 years respectively,,,what type of ride are they,,,, your fun memories could help us alot while deciding which ones to chose and queue for.......................................thanks



PS.. did anybody (other than me) actually enjoy the caraosel through the ages????????



YOUR favorite rides please!!!


My favorite rides, in no particular order are:



Blizzards Beach: Summit Plummit, Slush Gusher, and the one where you sit in an intertube through a dark enclosed water slide.



MGM: Rockn%26#39; Rollercoaster- Sit in the front if you can!!!




Magic Kingdom: I always like Thunder Mountain, Splash Mountain, and usually Space Mountain, but it seemed really ';jerky'; and not a smooth ride like Rockn%26#39; Rollercoaster is.



Those would be my favorites, and you are talking about a person that (at least didn%26#39;t think) that I was too ';daring'; when it comes to some of these rides like Summit Plummit.



All of these would be appropriate for a 14 year old girl, but not all for a 5 year old.



Have a good trip.



YOUR favorite rides please!!!


Minimaniack, no you are not the only one that enjoys it...I sadly do also...




Minimaniack, no you are not the only one that enjoys it...I sadly do also...




Absolute favourite is Tower of Terror. Highly recommend the Spiderman ride in IOA. Men in Black was very lame but probably ok in the eyes of a 5 year old.




What parks are they going to?




Hi Hawkshoe, a couple of months ago we did all the Disney parks and the Universal%26#39;s but when we go in three weeks we have so far only bought Universal flexi-tickets but we will have to by one or two days at Disney parks (imagine going to Orlando and NOT doing Disney... blasphamy!! ) which will probably be Magic Kingdom and MGM Studios (my personal favourite park) ... this is supposed to a little more of a budget holiday compared to a couple of months ago so cant do unlimited Disney, the Universal Flexi-Ticket is a little better value against Disney for the price..................... oh just rembered that i ...erm... i mean my children have just remebered that the earthquake and twister rides look quite good???




Diolch Swanseagirl, ni mynd %26#39;ride%26#39; Spiderman rwan,diolch y fawr...........



the webbs definatley have entertainment taste..cheers




ANNYKA... We see you like getting really wet and that includes your fav rides ,, think we%26#39;ll try the wet ones this time,,thanks




Spiderman %26amp; back to the future are 2 of my favourites as I am a coward so I know it is a simulator and I can shut my eyes and nothing happens. I still havent been able to keep my eyes open at Spiderman falling off the building. Not rides but I love Shriek 4D, bugs life, honey I shrunk the audience ets.



All the best.



Billy.




Minmaniack



Earthquake (which I think is MGM) is very good, took my son aged 13 on it this year and we thought it was great but I dont think my daughter aged 9 would have liked it....as Aunty was not doing many rides, daughter tended to stay with her and not try them....I tend to not do the rollercoaster and fast rides..I leave that to my husband and son....I also enjoyed the backlot tour, Shrek, carousel of progress!, small world....I only went April but I have forgotton where most of the rides are now...never mind, going back in June 06


  • makeup powder
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment