Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Best Food Delivery

Ok so I am bringing my three kids over in October and already have a list of places we will probably eat out. We will probably also eat at the hotel a couple of nights.





But last time we came a couple of years ago there were a number of nights where the kids were worn out and just wanted to go to bed leaving the adults to sort out dinner and we scoured the phone book for restuarants that would deliver, Chinese, Pizza etc.





I was just wondering if there were some inside information out there of the best places that will deliver food to your hotel ?





Any help will be much appreciated.



Best Food Delivery


Is it something I said ?





Or am I doing something wrong, or am I just plain asking the wrong questions ?





I think I have posted 5 or 6 times and never had a reply about anything.





Never Mind.



Best Food Delivery


PHILEASFOGG66





Maybe people dont know the answer :)





Where are you staying ?




Sorry that you have not had a responses to your other questions. When I was staying in the I Drive we got several deliveries from Dominoes pizza. Really nice Pizza and the hotel gave us coupons which meant you order one and get one free.



That is teh only service I used but I would as the reception about it as they are bound to have some coupons for something.



Hope this helps a bit




Thanks for the responses. Staying at the Nick Hotel Lake Buena Vista area.





On last visit we stayed at the Disney Beach Club villas and took pot luck from the yellow pages, some good some not so good.




Just a word of warning. If you get Flyers under your door DONT use them. It was found out that most of them are not proper takeaways etc but cook there food in terrible conditions. One was found to be preparing Pizza in a garage.





Ask reception in the hotel for recomendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment