Monday, April 23, 2012

Green Orange Villas in Davenport Florida

Would like to advise anyone traveling in the Orlando area not to rent from Green Orange Villas. I rented a villa but had to cancell reservations do to an accident my husband had and he was unable to travel. I complied with all their cancellation policies, and they have yet to refund my money. I have been waiting for a refund since 6/14/05. They do not answer e-mails, phone calls or faxes. So at this point I am out 795.00 which is not something I can afford. So best advise, avoid Green Orange Villas or any rental property owned by Roger Colby and his wife.



Green Orange Villas in Davenport Florida


Complain to the orlando better business bureau



http://www.orlando.bbb.org/





and they will try to help you .





If you want ot e mail me any other details then I can get af riend to see if they can track anyone down for you as they are based in the area .If you have the address of the company or home you stayed in it would be usueful.





m_martin@lycos.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment