Monday, April 23, 2012

Ferry to Key West

My husband and I are looking to head down, and are interested in taking the ferry from either Ft. Myers or Naples to Key West. Any comments for or against would be helpful. Also, is there a better time of the year to do that?



Ferry to Key West


The water can be really rough in winter, which would make it tough on someone who gets seasick.



Ferry to Key West


My husband and I are thinking of taking the ferry from Fort Myers in March. I can%26#39;t find any information on it. Do you know a site I could go to?




Here it is:





http://www.keywestshuttle.com/





Be aware of the weather, though. March can be pretty rough water, which isn%26#39;t fun in one of those fast cataramans.




Hi,



We drove to Key West from Marco Island this past July. We saw so much along the way to Key West. We thought about taking the ferry but chose to drive instead and it was well worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment