Wednesday, April 25, 2012

New ride Animal Kingdeom

I think the new ride is called something like Expedition Everest. I was really hoping that it would be complete for my next visit next June. When I was there last year the sign said completion May 2006. I emailed Disney and they say they don%26#39;t have a firm date. I bet they have rough idea but they are not saying. I don%26#39;t suppose any of you know of an update maybe there was a new sign up or something in Animal Kingdom. I woudl have thought they would have it ready for the Summer %26#39;I hope%26#39;



New ride Animal Kingdeom


saw it in one of the brochers i had said opening in 2006 thats about it, but on the write up about it it does sound good its decribed as a train ride threw everest with unexpected twists and turns to find the yeti going both forwards and backwards....



New ride Animal Kingdeom


It does look pretty good.




There%26#39;s a good chance there may be some sneak preview rides to lucky visitors between Christmas and New Years. Last I heard the ride was scheduled to have a grand opening in Feb. but it may be operating on a limited basis in January.




Isnt it going to be the tallest roller coaster in the world? I think about 200ft or something? I too read on another site that they were hoping to have it open for christmas, with it opening fully by early spring (I think they want it open in time for easter). I really hope its open by the time we go next May :-)




It would be good if they are going to give some rides for christmas that way I will get to go on it next year. The new ride at Busch is 200 feel tall isnt it? So I am not sure what the tallest coaster in the world is possibly one in Ohio. Does anyone have a fave coaster on Orlando. So far mine is Kraken but I am yet to go on Montu Kumba and new ride at Busch.




Currently the world%26#39;s tallest, fastest coaster is Kingda Ka at Six Flags Great Adventure in New Jersey. 456ft and 128MPH. EE at Disney won%26#39;t begin to approach that in either speed or height.

No comments:

Post a Comment