Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Place to stay?? :-(

I will be in sobe during memorial day weekend, me and 3 other friends of mine are taking a graduation vacation, and I have yet to find a decent and reasonably priced place to stay, we really want to stay in the heart of south beach and we would love to rent privately, but I cant seem to find any thing!! Any suggestions would be great!!!

Place to stay?? :-(

uh, read some of the other post on here. lots of good suggestions!

Place to stay?? :-(

Hip Hop Memorial Day Weekend

is a graduation vacation destination

that%26#39;s bound to make you forget your matriculation...

Ooops! Sorry - I got all Reverend Jackson for a minute.

Try the Century Hotel. It%26#39;s close enough to walk to it all,

and not too far to crawl back to when the clubs close.


There are decent places to stay but the prices are quite expensive because of the holiday weekend. I suggest you try to finalize your reservations as soon as possible because the longer you wait the harder it will get to find something at a reasonable price. There are some places on Collins Ave that you might want to check out. Some smaller local hotels like the Clifton Hotel, Atlantica Hotel, etc... Make sure you do you research on prices because I recently found out that hotels list their prices but then I booked the same hotel same days through a travel agency and it was about $55.00 less per night and it included the taxes and breakfast. I have heard some travel agencies have contracts with hotels and offer considerable discounts. Hope this helps!

  • transfer file
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment