Friday, March 30, 2012

Mainsail suites safety

We will be staying at the Mainsail Suites in Tampa the last weekend in April. I want to make sure it is not in a crime area. Can anyone reasure me?



Mainsail suites safety


Never saw that area on TV. Hillsborough just North of that is very busy and a little dirty, but that%26#39;s like an area of a couple of car dealerships and convenience stores there. You will be right off the Vet expressway and airport. I don%26#39;t know what%26#39;s behind you there, but like I said I%26#39;ve never seen it on the news or anything.





I wouldn%26#39;t be walking around at night with cash falling out of your pockets, but why walk anywhere in Tampa when you can drive? That place looks like a sweet suite online. I didn%26#39;t even know that it existed (nestled all between the highway like that). Just remember that people walking around an Expressway or Airport at night are probably not tourists.





I would guess that the security is pretty tight there, but as for actual crime...no big flashing lights go off for me.





Anyone else?



Mainsail suites safety




Just wanted to add that it%26#39;s on Eisenhower. That road is more synonomous with business office complexes than crime. You are probably okay there.




Mainsail has the look and feel of an Upscale Apartment Community, you will be very safe in the complex, and it is in a Business Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment