Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Small kids; where to stay at Pop Century?

Hi! I think I%26#39;ve decided to stay at the Pop Century this early May when we go to WDW for the first time. We%26#39;re gonna stay about 7 nights with our two kids, ages 5 and 3.


Any recommendations as to where would be QUIET, but not too far from the food court/bus stop/etc.


P.S. I am still considering Port Orleans-- either side-- but I figure for our first trip, how much will we be around the resort to do all that stuff? (Cane fishing, horse-carriage rides, meandering paths....I think I would be better off with the extra $50 a day I%26#39;ll have).


Thanks for any help!



Small kids; where to stay at Pop Century?


POP is great for kids. My 2 yo loved it. Great kids play area and pool. It is definately the nicest of the values. After 7 days you%26#39;ll be ready to leave though since the rooms are small and the food court is kind of a pain. You might want to plan on eating at other places or bringing some food for breakfast and snacks.





We stayed in the 70s section (not by choice they just put us there) and it was perfect. We looked out over the kids play area near the big wheel section. It was close to parking and not very noisy. It only took us two minutes to walk to the food court/pool area. Ask for a top floor though since it is quiter. First floor is nice for fast access, but is much noiser!





Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment