Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Schooner America

The Schooner America is still mentioned occasionally as an activity for Key West, and it%26#39;s no longer in Key West. My very first viist to Key West was closed out by this magical sunset cruise (hence the picture I use on TA!) I would recommend the Western Union in lieu. (Their star watching cruise is delightful!)



Schooner America


Yes, America was sold and sailed to other waters. I *think* it%26#39;s on the west coast. Not positive however...



Schooner America


I%26#39;m sorry to hear that the America has left. I thought it was the most beautiful ship in the harbor and had recommended it several times. Thanks Maine-ah for the post. It%26#39;s good for the forum to have accurate information.




We were on (I think) the final voyage of America out of Key West. We%26#39;d planned on sailing with them (and were delighted that we did) but were shocked when we read in the paper the next day they%26#39;d sold. My understanding is that they%26#39;ve moved to San Diego.

No comments:

Post a Comment