Friday, March 30, 2012

Questions for our UK friends

Ok,

Gotta ask, what is it about this Disney/Florida that so many people from the UK find so appealing? There seem to be so many posts from across the pond that it seems to be a popular destination for you.

Now I loved London when I went there on my Honeymoon, and it wan not just the language thing, it seemed like the British people we came across loved Americans (that was pre Iraq war-9/11), we felt so at home, add in the incredible history and culture-we never wanted to leave. Is that the same for you? Or is it that you hate the French and the rest of Europe more than you hate the US?

I think the only people we have met that love the US more than the Brits were the Austrailians we met at the Eiffel Tower in Paris-now those guys were nuts but they gushed about how they loved Americans. Discuss.

Questions for our UK friends

im a big fan of the good ol%26#39; U.S.of A ok so president bush has made a few cockup%26#39;s but america and its peeps are great. you will find the people that hate america are the deranged left wing liberals that see america as the great satan of today!!

Questions for our UK friends

DisneyBaby!Y

ou have got one thing correct, us Brits hate the French !! Anyone who eats snails and frogs has got to be mad (yes I have tried them).

I love America and everyone I%26#39;ve met has always been so nice (except one guy from Chicago who was really anoying)

Love the country and love the food.

When can I move there !!


I to am a fan of our America cousins.I have found the people to be very welcoming and friendly every time i%26#39;ve visited.

ps. most of the people i know would agree that the french aren%26#39;t exactly popular with us brits...don%26#39;t know why?


i%26#39;m with ADS i would like to sign up for the move across the pond too.


aw Crap ads!

I hope that annoying chap from Chicago wasn%26#39;t me. I know our midwestern nasal twang can get on your nerves.


Love the climate and have also met very friendly people certainly in Orlando. Never been anywhere else in the US. Whenever they find out we are English they are always keen to talk and in particular about Princess Di, whom you all seemed to love.

Not at all keen on the French - we have a mutual dislike!


Apart from Henry, Pires, Arsene, etc...


';Do you know why the French hate us (Americans)? Because they gave us the croissant, LE CROISSANT (!), and we turned it into a croissanwich (thank you very much)! A croissanwich is a croissant with a cheeseburger inside it.';

';Do you know why I like England? Because its not France.';

--Dennis Leary


I enjoy to hear the Brits and the Americans talk. The accents are much different. I look forward to saying ';yous guys'; like the Americans do when I am in Orlando.


Personally, I love to hear the Brits talk (even on paper) and I love their slang.

But what I am really interested in knowing about is your %26#39;laundry tablets%26#39;. I have heard Brits talk about these wonderful %26#39;laundry tablets%26#39; that are far better than laundry detergent in the US and I want some.

  • uk hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment