Friday, March 30, 2012

universal hotels

My family and I will be going to Universal soon and I am considering stayng on site. Rooms are exensive but I%26#39;ve heard the express pass is worth the price as it will probably be busy that week. Any thoughts on which hotel might be better? I%26#39;ve read so many reviews and both the hard rock and royal pacific have their perks and falls. I%26#39;m confused.



universal hotels


You%26#39;re missing the one on-site hotel that I would recommend the most of the three, the Portofino Bay Hotel. It is a very nice hotel, although a bit expensive, and you can use your room key card to avoid waiting in long lines at the Universal theme parks. The grounds of the hotel are beautiful and the place feels more like a small Italian village than a hotel. The Hard Rock is also an excellent place to stay, especially for families with chiildren. I am not so sure about the Royal Pacific. It seems like a ';hit or miss'; hotel. I%26#39;d stick with either the Hard Rock or the Portofino Bay Hotel. I hope that this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment