Friday, March 30, 2012

need some good advice

Hello,



I am planning on taking a buddy of mine down there for a bachelor party in June...Can anyone advise me on where to stay. We a re looking for a good location but it doesnt have to be super nice as we wont be spending much time at the hotel. We will have about 20 guys with us so any advice is well appreiated.



need some good advice


Sully, i just came back fron my first trip to Sobe. I strongly suggest that you stay in a hotel that is on Ocean Drive or on Collins Ave. directly behind Ocean Drive. There is a strip of sidewalk facing bars and clubs on Ocean Drive with a number of hot spots such as the Victor Hotel, Mangos and the Clevelander.You may have to travel a little to some of the other venues such as the Delano, but for those last last few hours of wildness, you might as well be within stumbling distance of your hotel. Be prepared though, that place is Babe City, more so even than Vegas.



need some good advice


hey thanks bro I appreicate it...we are actually staying at a place called the Colony Hotel...I kow its on Ocean Drive but I hear its not the nicest..oh well




Hi Sully,





I%26#39;m staying in the Colony Hotel in September with a few mates. I too have read mixed reviews about the place but it appears to be right in the middle of everything.





Let me know what it%26#39;s like! Its good to hear that it%26#39;s babe city too :-)))

No comments:

Post a Comment