Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Why NO Dogs on the Beach?

We want to have a beach in Brevard County to allow dogs on at least one beach in the entire county. This is the only county that I know of, that does not have one or more dog designated beach. This is outrageous!!! Does anyone know what the legal avenues are to demanding dogs being allowed on the beach. Realizing that owners have to be responsible in keeping the beaches clean. Help!!



Why NO Dogs on the Beach?


The only thing I can think of. Is that the dogs will poo in the ocean. I know that was a problem when I was on vacation. As my husband and I were swimming. A couple brought there dogs to the beach, to play in the water. Which, I have no problem with that. All of a sudden the dogs went poo in the water where we were swimming. The owners didn%26#39;t say a thing, but laughed.



Why NO Dogs on the Beach?


';Poo in the ocean'; ???????????





Is that the same as %26#39;Go potty No. 2%26#39; ???!!!





LMAO




I would write a letter to PETA and suggest they get involved with your situation. Maybe to encourage them, mention that Brevard Cty. views dog feces (or poo, as you so eloquently put it) as not safe to humans. After all, humans are 2nd class citizens in PETA%26#39;s eyes and PETA would gladly sacrifice us to save animals.




Yeah, like dog ';poo'; in the ocean is our biggest environmental concern around here.





I think it%26#39;s a combo of liability concerns and the fact that most beachgoers don%26#39;t like to step into said ';poo'; that irresponsible owners don%26#39;t pick up. Kinda like those plastic bags and beer bottles that people like to leave on the beach for others to enjoy.





Approach your county/city administrators about it. I%26#39;m sure if you get enough dog owners behind you, they might give you a sliver of beach somewhere.




Dogs are


1 Man%26#39;s best friend


2 Poluters of Florida beaches


3 Crap factories with no redeemeing qualities.



I would certainly have let those irresponsible owners know about it if I ended up swimming into a dog log.




and you forgot.....



4. a tasty meal in some parts of the world.




islandkitty



It won%26#39;t be a sliver of beach for long more like a slither. When are dog lovers going to realise that we don%26#39;t love their dog. I hate em - What in Heaven%26#39;s name are they good for except producing logs.



Sorry I forgot - Lassie telling his owner that someone was drowning down the mine.



- Sheepdogs



- St Bernard%26#39;s saving climbers



- Labradors acting as Guide dogs



These are deviant mutant dogs. Other than that they are only good for barking and lying in front of the TV, and eating chocolate drops off the end of their noses - big trick, wow.






Dogs are ';Mans Best Friend'; and by reading some of the responses I know exactly why........




Man is Dogs best friend - in feeding and clearing up crap afterwards. What a pain they are.



So many people treat them as if they are human. Give me strength.



Still dogs are a million times better than stupid cats.




Will agree with you on the cat part Vegas.....

No comments:

Post a Comment