Saturday, March 24, 2012

Disney's Pop Century - What Building do I Suggest for a...

I will be travelling to Disney%26#39;s Pop Resort this year and want to know what Building/area I should request to have a quiet experience. I will be travelling with 14 of us including kids of all ages, middle-aged parents, and grandparents and so by time we get back to our rooms, we will need to sleep.



Any advice would be great!



Disney's Pop Century - What Building do I Suggest for a...


The 1950%26#39;s area has in the past tended toward being a quieter area. Would recommend that when booking you mention that your first priority is a quiet area. Do not under any circumstances get a room that overlooks one of the pools. While technically there are supposed to be quiet hours after 10 at the pools it is never ever that way. There are ALWAYS a group of children and their drinking parents that are screaming their heads off at midnight and beyond. I assure you the parking lot view is preferable if quiet is what you seek.

No comments:

Post a Comment