Friday, March 30, 2012

Hotel close to Days Inn on Broward Blvd?? Please help ASAP!

Is there a hotel within walking distance of this hotel?? My friend is staying there and it is not the best!! No car, and is working at the Blues festival-does anyone have a quick suggestion?? I don%26#39;t know this area-thank you!



Hotel close to Days Inn on Broward Blvd?? Please help ASAP!


I%26#39;m afraid I don%26#39;t know af any hotel near that one- and you are right- it is not one I would stay in ( and I would certainly not feel comfortable walking anywhere near there).





The new Hampton Inn on Andrews Avenue would be the closest and that is nowhere near walking distance.





Your friend would need to consider a rental car ( and be willing to spend considerably more per night) to have any other options.



I assume they are ';stuck'; at the Days Inn because they are providing some sort of shuttle- but if they can afford a better situation I would advise it.





If they do end up at Days Inn- I would advise never travelling away from a group- it in in a very iffy part of town- at the I-95 exit- not a place where most folks would want to stay if visiting Fort Lauderdale.





Sorry I can%26#39;t be more help- maybe someone else has an idea.



Hotel close to Days Inn on Broward Blvd?? Please help ASAP!


I would not recommend staying at the Days Inn at all, not even to my worst enemy! I agree that the Hampton Inn would be a much better choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment