Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Fiesta Motel

My family and I have booked a room at the Fiesta in July and are wondering if anyone had any reviews about the motel.



Fiesta Motel


I don%26#39;t, personally, know anything about the Fiesta. However, the son of a friend of mine had reservations there in December and left after one night - said it was horrible. I don%26#39;t know the specifics of what exactly was horrible but I know they%26#39;re not extremely picky people either. I believe the Fiesta is closing this fall to make way for yet another (yawn) condo so I doubt they are keeping up very well with repairs, etc.





My parents did stay there a few years ago for one night and said it was OK.





The Osprey/Driftwood Lodge are very family-oriented. Why not check them out?



Fiesta Motel


Haven%26#39;t stayed there but know some who have said they would never go back. Try calling Condo World 850-234-5564. They handle property all over the beach and probably could help you. Also always ask to see your room BEFORE you pay your hard earned money and check the beds out to see if they are clean and have mattress covers and clean pillow protectors...if they don%26#39;t find some where else to go.




I too have a room booked at the Fiesta Motel in July (softball tournament). I am a bit leary of staying there. I called this motel and talked with a woman at the front desk and asked her to be as honest as she could about this place. All she said was there were some rooms that she would stay in and some she definately would not. Has anybody out there ever stayed at this hotel? I%26#39;m thinking I need to look for another place to stay, even if it costs me double. We got a room rate of $89.99 per night. Any insight would be appreciated.




Softbsall and panther I travel a lot and from experience you usually get what you pay for.$89 for a hotel on any beach would not be very good.I guess it depends on your budget and what you feel comfortable with.I personally dont sleep well in a dirty place.I dont especial like my kids in a dirt hotel.If you are willing to spend a little more I would try the Holiday Inn sunspree in pcb.We stay there and is really nice and clean.There is a lot for the kids there too.What ever you decide I hope you have a great trip.




i have a reservation at the fiesta motel for the first week of june. my friends stayed there in march and said it was ok. definately not a fancy hotel but suffient. how much do you really stay in the room anyway? has anyone stayed there since march and has a review?



Thanks.




I actually stayed there a few years back and don%26#39;t remember it being horrible. However, things can change and I hope it isn%26#39;t too bad, I have reservations for the second week in July. Does anyone know if any construction is going on near this hotel?




I just got back from my stay at the Fiesta Motel (June 1-5, %26#39;05)and wanted to share my thoughts.





High points- 1. The location is great, right on the beach and all rooms are ocean front with either a balcony or patio. 2. The pool was cleaned every morning and they are plenty of chairs. 3. Full size fridge in the two bedroom suites.





Low points- 1. No clock radio or hair dryer in room and sorta old furniture. 2. Carpet was a little worn out and stained. 3. Curtains were torn.





I still think that $99 a night for a two bedroom suite was a good deal but definately nothing fancy. There is construction all around PCB but while at the Fiesta Motel it never caused me any trouble. I couldn%26#39;t hear anyone working or anything like that.





Let me know if you any further info.





T




If you stay at the Moondrifter you will have to follow the strict policies that are mandated by the board of directors and implemented by royal American. No exceptions. Not a party place. We love kida however!




I stayed at the Fiesta two years ago and I would NOT stay there again! When got a two room suite and when we arrived the carpet was soaking wet by the air conditioner. They replaced the air conditioner while we was there. Took the WHOLE unit out of the wall. In one of our beds was about five watermelon seeds. A sure sign that the beds had NOT been changed. I would give this place a F! I would advise any who thought of staying here to spend a little extra and get some place better!




Fiesta is closed, it was bought and will become a condo development.

No comments:

Post a Comment