Friday, March 30, 2012

Crocs!

No not the snappy variety- someone said i should get a pair of sandals called Crocs which are apparently very comfy for walking around the parks. They also warned me they look awful! Anyone heard of them or know where i can buy them in orlando?

Crocs!

http://www.crocs.com/home.jsp

They look pretty much available, I don%26#39;t think ugly is quite a strong enough word though!!!

Crocs!

Never heard of crocs, but I have a pair of Keens sandals and I saw a lot of they in Orlando. Butt ugly and very confortable with good arch support that%26#39;s missing from most sandals. I got mine from LL Bean mailorder. see www.keenfootwear.com to see what they look like.

I don%26#39;t see a company site for Croc sandals, but I found them on islandsruf.com Very reasonably priced.


Look at the Keen sandals Rono for ugly, but the are comfortable for walking, esp. in the surf or jungle areas!!!


I just bought a pair of Reef sandal with a bottle opener in the sole. I have priorities.


Rono I do like your priorities. Where did you get them? My husband would love sandals like that for sailing.


Reef is carried in a lot of stores. They are really mostly flip flops. These were at a shoe store at the mall.


In my area, crocs are carried at Payless Shoes. If you go to payless.com and type crocs in the search it will bring up the same style shoe in a different brand. These shoes are very popular right now, so they shouldn%26#39;t be hard to find.


croc shoes are a brand. The ones at payless are a generic kind. Dillards carries crocs. Make sure you get ones with holes at the top not the solid rubber ones. I have some and just love the comfort. My husband does surgery on his feet and they are very comfortable. I also have keen sandles and love the comfort. It might be good to get both kinds for the trip. Both aaare water proof which will be very good. Whatever shoe you get make sure you wear them alot !!! before you actually go to break them in.

Have Fun


I also have seen them on Nordstroms.com


Also look at Birkenstocks. I have many pairs and they are so comfortable!

  • php web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment