Thursday, April 12, 2012

TCD 300-200 series aircraft

Hi everyone



can someone tell me whats the difference with these planes, I have booked sunshine upper deck, can anyone tell me if the 200 series does not have an upper deck, thanks



TCD 300-200 series aircraft


oh my god, we were on one recently, they are really bad ....the engines a pedal powered ...8 hours is a long time to pedal..... take some blue tack for the loose rivets,,, and watch that bottom rung on the ladder when climbing into the plane............................



TCD 300-200 series aircraft


Goodness gracious:





I flew back on one only 2 weeks ago.





I remember the topless stewardess going into the cockpit with a cup of coffee in her hand for the Captain at which point she also offered him a couple of squirts of Milk, and the plane then went into a Spin for a few seconds though once the Captain had recovered his composure, we just managed to reach London Gatwick with a quarter of a gallon of %26#39;gas%26#39; to spare.




Hi



I dont know what to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh yes you didnt tell me if there is still and upstairs, or is it best if I dont now.




You do realise-We%26#39;re only pulling your leg.





But no, there%26#39;s no Upstairs or Downstairs. However there%26#39;s is an Escalator that takes you to the roof.





I%26#39;m sure others will add more constructively to this thread very soon-The fact is neither I nor the Red Dragon knows the answer to your question.





Best Wishes




Hi



I cant stop laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Hi



We flew sunshine upper deck last year. To be honest, the planes were quite old and a bit shabby looking, but compared to the rest of the plane, the upper deck was the best place to be. Leather seats, the configuration is 3 and 3. Slightly bigger seat pitch. This year we are going back with Virgin though!




Hi londonbond



thanks for your honest reply, not like the other two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, but they did make my laugh




TCD 300-200 series aircraft:





I remember now %26#39;Madmoiselle Hen%26#39; -It%26#39;s a Hot Air Balloon




Which 200 series Boeing 747 or Air Bus.



All Boeing 747s have an upper deck, not all are seated out for passanger carring, 200 series is the smallest 400s the largest. Depending on which airline bought the ship new often decides how its configered with seats/ numbers, kitchen and toilet facilities , storage etc. Some companies will re-seat ships when buying second hand but by no means all. Air Bus A330 200%26#39;/300s the 300 is a bit longer carries about 25 passengers more and has some other differant items/ fitments




PS; The rif -raf who ride at the back downstairs have to use the outside loo.


  • blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment