Thursday, April 12, 2012

Abandoned 'Hotel Pets!

There was a lovely Kitten who prowled ( probably still does) the grounds of our Hotel when we were out there.



My wife asked the Hotel who it belonged to and was told it was fairly commonplace, whereby people sometimes take their pets with them, only to discard them at the Hotel.



I had been thinking about contacting an Animal Shelter by email to advise them of this poor little kitten who seemed to stuggle most of the time in the heat out there-Just like me!



Does anyone know of a Shelter that I can perhaps contact with a view to perhaps finding that kitten with a home?



Abandoned 'Hotel Pets!


I wish my wife would leave me in Orlando at the end of our holiday but she still insist i return with her.



Abandoned 'Hotel Pets!


Mike:





So........it was you sitting behind the bushes having a scratch the day we left for home?




I wasn%26#39;t scratching. lol




You Exhibitionist!




I bet the Pet Cemetary, sorry, sanctuary people have enough lost and ill pets without you sending them out recruiting. These poor volunteers have to steal some moggy and when asked they say some dude from UK called Renfield told us to find a cute little kitten and save it from the heat.



I think you need %26#39;Shelter%26#39;.





Anyway can you trust these people. NO



Don%26#39;t TRUST these PEOPLE




Has the ';I don%26#39;t trust these people'; person reappeared on TA? I%26#39;m off to Orlando in Nov %26amp; need a description, don%26#39;t want to get caught out by ';these people'; especially if I arrive late!




TA pulled it today because - well I dont really know.



I just hope Jorge gets in touch as he did during that thread.



Come back Jorge





Dont TRUST these PEOPLE




Vegas: You old scroat! I%26#39;m serious-My heart went out to that Pussycat!-It really was struggling but everyone, including me in the end. turned a blind eye.




I ditto that. I may get my local MP on the case! Hope Jorge has gone into therapy %26amp; moved on now......

No comments:

Post a Comment