Thursday, April 12, 2012

horseback riding

Hi,



I am interesting in horseback riding along the beach, no horseback riding experience. I know it is available at Amelia Island but is there anywhere else it is offered, perhaps closer?



horseback riding


Hi, There is a horseback stable called Shenandoah stables.I am not sure if they offer riding on the beach.They do not have a website.Their phone number is (386)257-1444.



horseback riding


I have never seen horseback riding on our beaches. We have a lot of driving beaches, so that would be a funny sight. :) Cars and horses. There are a lot of areas that don%26#39;t allow driving on Daytona Beach, I would recommend these areas if you have children. This way you can relax a bit, and not worry that your child may be hit by a car. Besides there may not be that much driving any way--we have had lots of erosion.


  • blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment