Thursday, April 12, 2012

Can you help ??

We are wanting to rent a villa this time round but we are non-drivers. Has anyone out there ever rented a villa without car hire? We would like to stay in a gated community, as close as possible to Disney with a grocery store on site if possible.We dont mind using taxi%26#39;s as this is what we did last time when we stayed on I- Drive. We would really appreciate some advise on this matter. Thanks !!



Can you help ??


I would love to help but this one is beyond me. I stayed in a villa down in Poinciana and that was lovely but it was a little too far away from anywhere. Without a car it would have been difficult - like eveything in Orlando!



Can you help ??


I thought I answered this question, but guess not. I stay in Formosa Gardens Estates and I see taxis going in and out of the development all the time taking guests to Disney and other destinations. You can walk to restaurants, drug store and supermarket. There are a number of other developments along the same road, and a number of others that are near to Disney%26#39;s Wesy entrance. All are close enough that taxies are not a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment