Thursday, April 12, 2012

Tihs is mesgsee for all my firiends and tohse who keep...

I couldnt help posting this E mail I have just recived.

its just about my leval of english and spelling capabaleities.

Its also funny.

Can you raed tihs? Olny srmat poelpe can.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.

The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn%26#39;t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

if you can raed tihs psas it on !

Tihs is mesgsee for all my firiends and tohse who keep...

I%26#39;m slightly worried, as i read it without any problems! lol

Tihs is mesgsee for all my firiends and tohse who keep...

lol I also had no problems! S-M


At first I had my run ins with Poacher over a totally unrelated matter that was nicely resolved. I have had my fun with some of his juicier spellings.

However this post gives me the chance to say thanks for many of the replies that give full information and show experience of someone who has done a lot of varied family holidays in Florida. he also has a sense of humour sometimes.

Not a sychophant just appreciative


We%26#39;re sorry, but this topic has wandered into non-travel-related subject matter, so we%26#39;ve closed it to any further posts. To continue this discussion, TripAdvisor invites you to use our Off-topic forum:

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i9659-Off_topic鈥?/a>

Please note that Off-topic chatter is a forum for discussions gone afield from the topic of travel. Although non-travel-related topics are allowed, posts in the Off-topic forum must otherwise meet TripAdvisor%26#39;s Forum guidelines:

tripadvisor.com/help/what_are_the_guidelines鈥?/a>

  • windows media player
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment