Sunday, April 15, 2012

How do you find Island Place Hotel

Can%26#39;t sem to find anything but good reviews on Island Place. But does it have a web address, phone number or something?Please advise.



How do you find Island Place Hotel


Bill, I know you posted for info for the Island Place in Feb, 2005


but if you need info e-mail back and we will give you any information you need. My girlfriend and I have stayed there four times and plan on going back in a few months. If you are looking for a laid back place go to the Island Place in Cedar Key. lou



How do you find Island Place Hotel


...I find it now has a greatly improved air of hospitality as that the rude %26amp; hostile Cousins%26#39; are no longer running it... I%26#39;ll have to give it another try.


  • blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment