Sunday, April 15, 2012

Don't trust these people.

I had a Guaranteed Late Arrival and when we got there, with my seven years old son, the room was giving to somebody else. Imagine our desesperation at 11:00pm with a child and no hotel.





DON%26#39;T TRUST THE PEOPLE. For and extra $5 you can stay in Days Inn, Ramada Inn or Radisson in the same area.



Don't trust these people.


dear sir,





which hotel are you referring to?



thanks for letting me know.



Don't trust these people.


what people???




I definitely don%26#39;t trust them Jorge and I would urge the rest of the TA population to avoid these people - totally untrustworthy in the extreme.



If they even talk about hotel rooms run away.




Don%26#39;t trust Who for goodness sake?





Your Bank Manager?



Your Chiropodist?



Your Masseuse?



Your Ex-Wife?



The Mother-In Law?



The Exhibitionist Next Door?



New Orleans%26#39; Mayor?



Vegas in a Leotard?





Who??????





What was the name of the Hotel?




Vegas You ruddy Nut Case!





Never in the field of human conflict has so much been owed by so many





Which of course relates to churchill%26#39;s comments about the UK%26#39;s debt to the US after WWII




Do you think it could have been the Yalta Holiday Inn.



Have you ever at a Holiday Inn, Renfield?





Pssst - Don%26#39;t trust %26#39;em. Good advice Jorge!




Vegas: You still haven%26#39;t told me how to upload a picture yet-I%26#39;ve tried but it won%26#39;t work-Where do you get these great little pictures from?




Now sit down Renfield leave the naughty crediters for few minutes.



I go to Google and type in a word under %26#39;images%26#39;. For example flight socks. Then I click for the bigger image and save it into %26#39;my pictures%26#39;. Then I go to my TA file to edit my pic and browse. Then I upolad picture that pleasures me from my pictures.



Have you got it.



Don%26#39;t reply I wait with baited breath for the pic you choose.



A full stop will suffice in your usual precise manner.




.




If you like Ozzy Osbourne, you will now that this is Mr Crowley.

No comments:

Post a Comment