Thursday, April 12, 2012

When will Punta Gorda Bestwestern open?

I made reservations for the Bestwestern Waterfront for Labor Day weekend a month ago. Now when I check their website or call the reservations phone number, there is no availabilty. I%26#39;ve tried calling the direct number, no one answers. Even speaking to someone at the central reservations number hasn%26#39;t given me any info about if or when the hotel will be opened again. I had heard they would open the first week of August. Does anyone know when it will be open?



When will Punta Gorda Bestwestern open?


The best answer I could find by looking at the Charley anniversary coverage was ';soon,'; which doesn%26#39;t bode well. Try calling the city or county%26#39;s chamber of commerce or visitors bureau.



When will Punta Gorda Bestwestern open?


They are open now, Please feel free to call them at (941)639-1165

No comments:

Post a Comment