Thursday, April 12, 2012

monterey inn st augustine fl

anyone know about this hotel. thanks

monterey inn st augustine fl

have stayed here a couple of times, its clean, but there are NO frills. the best things about it are location, cost and the little breakfast joint right next door. Im staying there again this fall, so obviously Id recommend it. Lil

monterey inn st augustine fl

thanks for your advice


my problem is i am traveling with family and they do not want to spend the money. 100 or less is what they want to spend. we need 2 rooms or in some cases a 2 brm suite with 2 baths for 200-220


Yeek! Well, if you consider $100. per room plus breakfast - same price for a B %26amp; B Stay,I think. Have you considered staying at the B %26amp; B yourself and having them stay at a motel?


cannot find a b and b for 100 per night. prices i was quoted were higher. it was 275 for key west suite at journeys end


Must be you have many people, then for that price, which includes breakfast, of course. Well, did you find rooms at the Monterey for

$100.?


100 per room at monterrey. problem with b and b%26#39;s is we need two baths. 3 adults in 1 room and my son and myself in the other. 100 to 115 each is budget. i am spending 200 for train ride and about 90 for a 1 day car rental to get from jax to here. then we are spending about 700 per person at disney for 6 days. then we will stay somewhere on the return home. damn expensive to have a vacation. please give me your advice about where to spend 100 to 115. problem with some b and b%26#39;s is having 3 adults in same room. what about ocean blue II or the edgewater. thanks


I was raised by parents who lived through the depression and I can%26#39;t bring myself to spend hundreds of dollars to park my luggage in some expensive place where I%26#39;m only going to be sleeping. It definitely contributes to my enjoyment of a trip if my ';home away from home'; is a delightful place, and I prefer to be in a real nice place, but the reality is that I generally leave the hotel first thing in the morning and don%26#39;t get back until bedtime when I turn out the lights anyway. When I%26#39;m unconscious it doesn%26#39;t matter to me where I am.

If you can save $50 or $100 or $150 per night on a room it will go a LONG way in terms of food and entertainment during the day, in any city. And you won%26#39;t be going around with the nagging knowledge that you%26#39;re being gouged and paying more than you want to, or think you should, for a place to stay.

The price of hotels has skyrocketed. Someone speculated that it%26#39;s because the U.S. dollar had weakened relative to foreign currencies and now visitors from outside the country are flooding into this country and hotel occupancy rates and room rates have gone up. Supply and Demand.


thanks for post. i am arriving around 1 pm in st augustine with my 4 yr old. the first clean hotel that lets us check in early for his nap and is around 100 is where i will stay.

  • clear up black spot
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment