Sunday, April 15, 2012

Dvd's

My son wants to know if play station 2 games, dvd%26#39;s, cd%26#39;s, and gameboy games bought in USA will work back home in UK? Thanks for any advice



Dvd's


Hi there, Dvd%26#39;s will work as long as you have a dvd player that will play region 1 dvd%26#39;s, cds are no problem at all and the same goes for gameboy games we bought ours out there last year and they all worked fine!! Playstation 2 games however won%26#39;t work on our tvs. Hope this helps.



Dvd's


PS2 games will work on most modern T.V sets. Check the PAL/NTSC compatability in your TV%26#39;s manual.




why remove the posts monkey boy ..i was enjoying them,,




Nice to see good old Edna is back. If that is not an inappropriate non travel quip then I don%26#39;t know what is. Still we understand the rules by which we have fun.



We will be vigilant and I will endeavour to be polite.



Don%26#39;t worry Edna, Renfield is still here for you.




Yes I am sure they will all work. The ones I bought were fine.



I made my first objection to a post regarding the threatening tone of Endeavour%26#39;s last post aimed at Minimaniack but nothing seems to have happened - why so.



If that is OK can we all make similar postures.

No comments:

Post a Comment