Sunday, April 15, 2012

Portofino Bay Hotel

We love visiting some of the themed hotels whilst in Orlando but have never visited Portofino. Is it as easy to gain access as the disney hotels?

Portofino Bay Hotel

Hello,

We visited the Portofino when we stayed at the Hard Rock. Portofino is in walking distance to Universal and they also offer transportation to Sea World but not the Disney Parks.

Portofino Bay Hotel

healin1

Note what you say but would I be permitted to drive into parking lot at the hotel and wander around at my leisure.

Also could I get on the boat at Universal to visit even if I am not staying there


Yes to both ! You can drive up and say you would like a look around but if I remember they only give you 1/2 hour. The best way is to park at Universal and get the boat over - we%26#39;ve done this before and used the pool!

  • programming
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment