Sunday, April 15, 2012

Infants carried onto rides without height restrictions?

Does WDW allow infants onto rides without height restrictions. For example, could I carry my infant while we rode ';It%26#39;s a Small World';? (I%26#39;m assuming It%26#39;s a Small World has no height restriction. I haven%26#39;t been to WDW since I was 10 or so, and remember it being pretty innocuous). Also, if my hubby and I di the baby swap thing, does the child accompanying the first parent get to ride again?





Thanks!



Infants carried onto rides without height restrictions?


Yes the baby can be carried onto rides such as Small World, on rides with a safety belt such as Dumbo that tends to be the call of the Cast member. We had in the past been allowed to hold the baby on a lap providing the seat belt went across both adult and infant, other times the baby had to be placed in the ride seat itself with the safety belt across. Yes your older child can go back on the ride with the swapping parent.

No comments:

Post a Comment