Thursday, April 12, 2012

Bayfront Inn Carriage House

Has anyone ever stayed at or have information on the Bayfront Inn Charlotte Carriage house? We%26#39;ve stayed at the Bayfront Inn many times, but I%26#39;ve never seen this Carriage hosue, which is affiliated with the hotel, I suppose. I%26#39;ve seen mention of it on their website, but the photos of it are few and small. It looks like a cute place for an extended stay. I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about it and had any opinions on it.



Bayfront Inn Carriage House


I have never been to the Bayfront Inn but have walked by it many times. It looks pretty good. It is very much in the heart of St. Augustine Historic section. Location very desirable. Parking looks limited, so ask them when you make reservations. I would stay there for the price and location.





For about the same price, the St. George Inn is great! I would stay at the St. George over the Bayfront if the St. George was available.





Whatever you do, stay away from The Anchorage Inn!





Tiffany



Palm Beach Gardens, Florida



Bayfront Inn Carriage House


I stayed there several times, the Carriage house is located in the center of the motel, the motel is built around it. You just pay more to stay in it. The Bayfront in rooms are quite nice to. The motel location is what I like about.




Older motel, but it is on the bayfront. I%26#39;d try the Pirate Haus if they have space, if not, the St. George Inn. Definitely avoid the edgewater and anchorage! If money is no option, the Hilton is brand new..

No comments:

Post a Comment